In Summer 2023, we kicked off an essential and transformative journey to reimagine the Ravenswood educational experience. Through this community-centered strategic planning process, we will collectively define the Ravenswood Promise – a profound commitment to fostering the inherent potential of every student within the district. This effort seeks to empower students to realize their unique talents and capabilities, ultimately shaping a brighter future for themselves and their community.
Our team is comprised of passionate educators, administrators, students, families, and community members, all working together to shape the future of Ravenswood. If you are interested in speaking with someone on the team, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you to the 70+ members of our community (including students, families, staff, community leaders, and partner organizations) who signed up to join the Ravenswood Promise Vision Team! Our first kick-off event will be scheduled for early October.
Interested in other ways of getting involved? Share your contact information via the feedback form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTUALIZACIONES DEL PROYECTO
ACTUALIZACIONES DEL PROYECTO
¡Gracias a los más de 70 miembros de nuestra comunidad (incluidos estudiantes, familias, personal, líderes y socios) que se inscribieron para unirse al equipo de visión de la Promesa de Ravenswood! Nuestro primer evento de lanzamiento estará programado para principios de octubre.
¿Interesado en otras formas de involucrarse? Comparta su información de contacto a través del formulario de comentarios a continuación o envíe un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
- Current Strategic Planning Process Document Library: includes meeting agendas/minutes, statement of work, community engagement event materials, and other relevant resources
- Previous Five-Year Strategic Plan: details on the strategic plan approved in March 2020
- Previous Strategic Plan Document Library: includes latest strategic plan as of March 2020, board presentation updates from 2020 and 2021, and an overview of our current strategic priorities
- Choose Ravenswood
- Board of Education
- Ravenswood Education Foundation
- Teaching and Learning
- Education Services
- Strategy, Talent, and Engagement
- Human Resources
- Employee Negotiations
- CBA Between CSEA and Ravenswood
- CSEA and RCSD Tentative Agreement
- MOUs & Side Letters Between RCSD/CSEA
- Salary Schedule for Classified Employees
- CBA Between RTA and Ravenswood
- CSEA Health & Welfare MOU
- MOUs & Side Letters Between RCSD/RTA
- Career Ladder for Certificated Employees
- Salary Schedule for Management
- Employment and Income Verifications
- Teacher Salary Resources
- Leaves Information Packet
- Employee Handbook
- Business Services
- Maintenance, Operations, and Transportation