Ravenswood City School District

Thank you for choosing Ravenswood City School District. We appreciate you enrolling your children in our schools, and we invite you to explore this section for more information about enrollment.   
Kinder & Transitional Kinder Registration Now Open
Registration Packets will be available at all school sites and at the district office.
Please submit completed packet to
Student Services Department
2110 Euclid Avenue
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Students born between September 2, 2014 - January 2, 2015 will be placed in Transitional Kindergarten. Students that are 5 on or before September 1, 2019 will be placed in Kindergarten.

Registration Requirements

All registrations must be submitted/processed at the Students Service Department, 2110 Euclid Avenue, East Palo Alto, CA 94303, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 p.m.
  • Completed Registration Packet
  • Birth Certificate, Baptism Certificated, Passport, or Affidavit
  • Physical Exam (First grade required only)
  • Immunizations: 4 Polio, 5 DTP, 2MMR, 3 Hep B, 2 Varicella, 1 Tdap (7th and 8th grades required only)
  • TB skin test within 12 months (including: Date given, date read and results)
  • Proof of address. If you do not have proof of address with your name, a proof of address with the person’s name with whom you are living along with a letter signed by this person confirming your residence is required.
  • Last report card or transfer from previous school
Special Education Services (If your student receives additional academic services for a learning disability, such as special day class, resource, or speech, etc., it would be extremely helpful if you provide a copy of the most current IEP at the time of registration.

All registration requirements must be present at the time of registration.

You will receive a confirmation of enrollment notification from the Student Service Department upon registering your child. You will then receive follow up correspondence from your assigned school by August. 

Registration Forms:
  • Inter-District Transfer
    This form is used by parents/guardians requesting a permit allowing their children to attend school in another district rather than the district in which they live.
  • Intra-District Transfer 
    If you would like to transfer your children to another school within the district parents/guardians must apply for an intra-district transfer with the student Service Department at 2120 Euclid Ave East Palo Alto. The Deadline will be June 30 with no exceptions.
Additional Resources
Folder containing health forms including medication authorization

If you have any questions that are not answered on this site, please contact our Registrar:
Adriana Granados
650-329-2800 ext. 60164