Thank you for choosing Ravenswood City School District. We appreciate you enrolling your children in our schools, and we invite you to explore this section for more information about enrollment.
Kinder & Transitional Kinder Registration Now Open
Registration Packets will be available at all school sites and at the district office.
Please submit completed packet to
Student Services Department
2110 Euclid Avenue
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Students born between September 2, 2015 - January 2, 2016 will be placed in Transitional Kindergarten. Students that are 5 on or before September 1, 2020 will be placed in Kindergarten.
All registrations must be submitted/processed at the Students Service Department, 2110 Euclid Avenue, East Palo Alto, CA 94303, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 p.m.
- Completed Registration Packet
- Birth Certificate, Baptism Certificated, Passport, or Affidavit
- Physical Exam (First grade required only)
- Immunizations: 4 Polio, 5 DTP, 2MMR, 3 Hep B, 2 Varicella, 1 Tdap (7th and 8th grades required only)
- TB skin test within 12 months (including: Date given, date read and results)
- Proof of address. If you do not have proof of address with your name, a proof of address with the person’s name with whom you are living along with a letter signed by this person confirming your residence is required.
- Last report card or transfer from previous school
Special Education Services (If your student receives additional academic services for a learning disability, such as special day class, resource, or speech, etc., it would be extremely helpful if you provide a copy of the most current IEP at the time of registration.
All registration requirements must be present at the time of registration.
You will receive a confirmation of enrollment notification from the Student Service Department upon registering your child. You will then receive follow up correspondence from your assigned school by August.
School Mergers Forms For Current Brentwood and Willow Oaks Families
- Inter-District Transfer
This form is used by parents/guardians requesting a permit allowing their children to attend school in another district rather than the district in which they live.
- If your inter-district transfer request has been approved by the Ravenswood City School District. Your request will be forwarded to the requesting district for that district’s review. The approval to leave by the Ravenswood City School District does not guarantee that the requesting district will approve your request and allow you to enroll.
- If your inter-district transfer request has been denied by the Ravenswood City School District. You have the right to appeal that decision to the Ravenswood City School District Board of Education within 30 days of the decision. You may contact Maria Pineda at (650)329-2800. Further instructions for pursuing this matter with the Governing Board will be discussed with you at the time of contact.
- Intra-District Transfer
If you would like to transfer your children to another school within the district parents/guardians must apply for an intra-district transfer with the student Service Department at 2120 Euclid Ave East Palo Alto. The Deadline will be June 30 with no exceptions.
Folder containing health forms including medication authorization
If you have any questions that are not answered on this site, please contact our Registrar:
650-329-2800 ext. 60164