public agency, the Ravenswood City School District adheres to the California
Public Records Act (CPRA) which requires that governmental records
shall be disclosed to the public, upon request, unless there is a
specific reason not to do so. Permissible exemptions from disclosure
include documents that invade an individual’s right to privacy (e.g.,
privacy in certain personnel, medical or student records), hinder the
government’s need to perform its assigned functions in a reasonably
efficient manner (e.g., maintaining confidentiality of investigative
records, official information, records related to pending litigation,
and preliminary notes or memoranda), or if the public interest in
withholding those records clearly outweighs the public interest in
California Public Records Act is for requesting public records that are
already in existence. If you are not requesting an existing public
record but instead need additional information or wish to pose a
question to the District, please click here instead.
Please note the following CPRA guidelines:
- RCSD will respond within 10 days
from the date the request is received. The response will include the
record requested or the estimated date the record will be provided.
- Please include as much information about the record as possible; title, date/s, department, etc.
- RCSD is not required to create a record or list.
- For faster response, please provide an email address.
- If requesting hard copies, RCSD will charge requester $0.10 per copy for printing.
- Once a Public Records Request is complete, the findings are open to the public, see archive below.
SUBMIT A PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST
There are two ways to submit a Public Records Request:
1. Submit a Public Records Request online by CLICKING HERE.
or drop off your request (please include the following information) to
the Ravenswood City School District, 2120 Euclid Ave, East Palo Alto, CA
94303, Attention: CPRA Request.