After School Program
The Ravenswood City School district partners with the Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula (BGCP) to provide our Expanded Learning Program. We believe that all children can profit from an extended day enrichment program. We regard health and safety of children as a major priority, and after-school provides a nurturing environment and safe have for children during critical non-school hours.
The purpose of the program is to extend teaching and learning beyond the school day and beyond the classroom doors and walls. Students participate in a balance of individual activities, small and large group activities, indoor and outdoor activities, and quiet as well as active play.
The After School Program is Monday through Friday from school dismissal time to 6:00pm, throughout the school year. BGCP staff remain with the students throughout the afternoon program, which includes snacks and supper, homework and/or tutoring assistance, enrichment activities linked to core academic curriculum, recreation, prevention/intervention activities, and clubs.
After School Programs are NOT drop-in programs.
If you have questions about After School Programs, please contact Silindra McRay (Chief Strategy Officer) 650-329-2800 ext. 60103
If you are not in the after school program, here are enrichment activities you can do at home:
- Choose Ravenswood
- Board of Education
- Teaching and Learning
- Human Resources
- Employee Negotiations
- CBA Between CSEA and Ravenswood
- CSEA and RCSD Tentative Agreement
- MOUs & Side Letters Between RCSD/CSEA
- Salary Schedule for Classified Employees
- CBA Between RTA and Ravenswood
- MOUs & Side Letters Between RCSD/RTA
- Career Ladder for Certificated Employees
- Salary Schedule for Management
- Employment and Income Verifications
- Other Employee Resources
- Maintenance, Operations, and Transportation
- Special Education
- Education Services
- Business Services
- Ravenswood Education Foundation
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
- California Public Records Act (CPRA)
- Five-Year Strategic Plan
- COVID Safety