Q: What do I need to register my child?
A: Completed Registration Packet
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Physical Exam (1st required only)
3 Hep B
1 Tdap (7th & 8th grade required only)
- TB skin test read within 12 months (include: Date given, date read and results)
- Proof of address If you do not have proof of address with your name, a proof of address with the person's name with whom you are living along with a leatter signed by this person confirming your residence is required.
- Last report Card or Transfer from previous school
- Special Education Services (If your student receives additional academic services for a learning disability, such as special day class, resource, or speech, etc., it would be extremely helpful if you provide a copy of the most current IEP at the time of registration)
Q: How old must my child be to enter Kindergarten?
A: Students that are 5 on or before September 1, 2018 will be placed in Kindergarten. Students born between September 2, 2013-December 2, 2013 will be placed in Transitional Kindergarten.
Q: When will I know which school my child will attend?
A: You will receive a confirmation of enrollment notification from the Students Service Department by mail no later than July. You will then receive follow up correspondence from your assigned school by August.